I have created a Bibliography for my research paper reading via RefME.
Looking at it again there is far too much to read in the short time available, so will have to whittle it down, a few of these books I have, others will be accessed through the online library hopefully.
- Baudrillard, J (1994) Simulacra and simulation. Ann Arbor: The University of Michigan Press.
- Baxandall, M (1995) Shadows and enlightenment. New Haven: Yale University Press.
- Bennett, J (2010) Vibrant matter: A political ecology of things. Durham: Duke University Press.
- Bryant, L.R. (2011) The democracy of objects. Ann Arbor: Open Humanities Press.
- Campbell, J. (2012) The hero with a thousand faces. 3rd edn. United States: New World Library.
- Crowther, P. (2010) Phenomenology of the visual arts (even the frame). United States: Stanford University Press.
- Cubitt, S. (2014) The practice of light: A genealogy of visual technologies from prints to pixels. United States: MIT Press.
- Gombrich, E.H. (2014) Shadows: The depiction of cast shadows in western art. United States: Yale University Press.
- Harman, G. (1999) ‘Tool-being: Elements in a theory of objects’ pp. 1–306.
- Heidegger, M (2010) Being and time. Albany: State University of New York Press.
- Johnson, R.A. (1993) Owning your own shadow: Understanding the dark side of the psyche. San Francisco: HarperCollins Publishers.
- Jung, C.G.G. (1968) Man and his symbols. United States: Turtleback Books.
- Jung, C.G.G. (2013) The undiscovered self. London: Routledge.
- Jung, C.G.G.(1995) Memories, dreams, reflections. 4th edn. London: Fontana Press.
- Lechte, J. (1994) Fifty key contemporary thinkers: From structuralism to postmodernity. New York: Routledge.
- Merleau-Ponty (2013) Phenomenology of perception (classics series). London: Taylor & Francis.
- Morton, T. (2013) Realist magic: Objects, ontology, causality. Ann Arbor, MI: Open Humanities Press.
- Murdoch, I. (2001) The sovereignty of good. New York: Routledge.
- Russell, B. (2013) The conquest of happiness. United States: Liveright Publishing.
- Sartre, J.-P.(2003) Being and nothingness: An essay on phenomenological ontology. London: Routledge.
- Tausig, (1993) Mimesis and Alterity: A particular history of the senses. Malden, MA: Taylor & Francis.
Note to Self:
- Find some other suitable repository or app where I can dump quotes in as I go along, maybe Evernote?